Monday 20 January 2014

The Why

I decided that 2014 called for a new blogging platform. Wordpress served me well for many, many years- I think nearly 6 years- and because of the change in headspace, I wanted to change up how I blog.

For those who are new to me in the blog-o-sphere, this is a quick run down.

I am a teacher who is trained in the secondary sector. I love my job!
I am married to a wonderful man, whom I will refer to as DH ( darling husband).
We recently built our first home together.
I have had one two two miscarriages to date.
I live each day to the full for my butterfly babies who did not get to stay.
I am very active in the Pregnancy and Infant Loss community in my city.
My best friends are all 30-something women with kids. I am waiting for it to be my turn.
I am hoping to begin to TTC over the next 18 months, but before that begins, we are investigating fertility testing.
I have one pet, a cat, who I love with all my heart. We are hoping to add to our animal menagerie over the next 6 months!

The focus of this blog will hopefully shift away from the pain of losing a baby, to life beyond grief.

Love and light,
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment